Serving Clients with professionalism, integrity, and independency of judgment.
To be an African Renaissance entity that will facilitate all aspects of empowerment whilst providing a Quality and Committed service to the Engineering Industry to optimise stakeholders’ interest.
To ensure that the above-mentioned are achieved, Teknicon maintains that the creation and establishment of successful projects must accomplish the following objectives during the project life cycle:
The project to be:
- Within the given time constraints;
- Within cost and budget constraints;
- At the specified level of quality and performance;
- Within the mutual agreed scope and changes implemented;
- Well documented analysis of the project;
- Proper planning and co-ordination in the early stages of the project;
- Within minimum requirements and/or compliance with company policy, Certificate of Compliance (COC);
- Technical Audited via network analysis recording equipment.
Among target Teknicon’s clients in Tanzania are government institutions, international organisations, financing institutions, private industries and business organisations. Teknicon emphasises working in close partnership with clients to satisfy their specific requirements.
Our main focus is to improve physical infrastructure and build technical- associated skills.
Throughout the TEKNICON organisation, our performance is linked to Quality Assurance procedures, which requires the employment of training programmes, built-in quality checks and audits.